Blog








Why Writing Goals Down Is Critical

Posted by: Anne | Posted on: August 30th, 2011 | 0 Comments

Studies have shown that 3% of Harvard MBAs make ten times as much as the other 97% combined.  Why? In the study conducted in 1979, new graduates were asked “Have you set clear, written goals for your future and made plans to accomplish them?” they found that 84% had no specific goals at all 13% [...]

Read More

How to Capture Time..and Achieve Your Goals

Posted by: Anne | Posted on: August 30th, 2011 | 0 Comments

If only in our hurried, full days, there was a way to capture time and hold it still for a couple of hours.  But as far as I know, the only way to capture a moment in time is in a photograph!! So how will I fit in all the things I want to do [...]

Read More

7 Tips to 90-day Success

Posted by: Anne | Posted on: August 26th, 2011 | 0 Comments

In the 90 days from September 1st to November 30th you still have loads of time in which you can accomplish all kinds of things. Commit your goals to paper – they say that people who commit their goals to papers have a 95% more chance of achieving them than those who don’t!  And while [...]

Read More

90 Days Hath September!

Posted by: Anne | Posted on: August 26th, 2011 | 0 Comments

Back to school; as 1st September looms and our younger people are preparing for the new school year, there can be an air of new beginnings for a lot of us at this time of year. It reminds me of that feeling at the beginning of the year as I focus on the goals I [...]

Read More